* The conductor is stranded with silver-plated PCOCC (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process) copper wire for signal transmission fidelity.
* The conductor is coated with foamed PE for a insulation layer with low capacitance.
* A conductive PVC layer achieves a 100% shielding coverage which prevents both EMI and noises from mechanic vibration and twist.
* Highly pure oxygen-free copper (OFC) is braided as shield to achieve a shielding coverage greater than 95%.
* RCA plugs of highly pure copper enhances signal stability to achieve low VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio), less than 1.1 at 200MHz.
|Brand Name||Audio 2000|