The Audio 2000s AKM7025 digital echo karaoke mixer is an easy-to-use, yet sophisticated entertainment equipment designed and built with the goal of total entertainment. A rack-mount kit is included in the AKM7025 package to have the AKM7025 be a rack-mountable unit.
The AKM7025 digital echo karaoke mixer features three microphone inputs and two music source inputs. Up to three microphone inputs can be mixed with one of the two music sources. There is a master volume control knob to control the overall sound level. Three individual microphone volume control knobs are featured to adjust each microphone volume individually so that various loudness of individual voice can be compensated as desired. Both the microphone input sound and the music source input sound can have the tone adjusted through a treble tone control knob and a bass tone control knob respectively.
The AKM7025 digital echo karaoke mixer further features an echo control function and a voice canceling function. The echo control function enables the users to control or adjust the echo volume, the echo delay, and/or the echo repeat. The voice canceling function enhances the users' entertainment capacity by allowing users to remove the multiplexed vocal sound from the background music as desired.
The AKM7025 digital echo karaoke mixer has been engineered for high quality sound with a wide dynamic range, low noise level. This is achieved with great attention to various product development stages, from the early product planning stage, through the high quality circuit design stage, to the final production stage with strict component selection. All of these make the AKM7025 digital echo karaoke mixer an enjoyable karaoke entertainment vehicle for all the users.
* Digital Echo Control: Vol/Repeat/Delay-time
* Three Microphone Inputs
* Three (3) Individual Microphone Volume Controls
* Microphone Tone Control (Treble/Bass)
* Master Tone Control (Treble/Bass)
* Master Volume Control
* Music Balance, Bass, Treble Control
* Record Out, Pre-out
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IEC-A): 95dB
* Two Input Source Selections
* Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2% @ 1KHz, -3dB, 8 Ohms
* Mic. Input Sensitivity: 100mV @ 1KHz (T.H.D. 0.1%)
* Music Input Sensitivity: 150mV / 47 KOhms
* Output Level: 130mV / 50 KOhms
* Freq. Response: 25 - 80,000 Hz
* Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
* Tone Control Char. (Bass): +/- 10 dB @ 100 Hz
* Tone Control Char. (Treble): +/- 10 dB @ 10 KHz
* Power Consumption: 12W
* Dimensions (W X H X D): 16.5" X 1.3" X 9.8"
* Weight: 8.8 lb
|Brand Name||Audio 2000|
|Warranty||Ezprogear's One Year Warranty (Limited)|