The AWM6023VM system has been engineered to be dependable VHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
* One AWR6023 Slim Receiver
* Two Body-Pack Transmitter with Lapel (Lavalier) Microphone
* One 3' 1/4" to 1/4" Cable
* Four 1.5V AA Battery
* Carrier Frequency Range: VHF Band (170MHz-220MHz)
* Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%
* Audio Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000Hz
* One 1/4" Mixed Output & Two 1/4" Individual Output
* Image and Spurious Rejection: 45 dB Minimum
* S/N Ratio: > 80 dB
* Max. SPL: >100 dB
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
* Service Area: 100ft (30.5M)
* Operation Temperature: 14 °F - 122 °F (-10 °C - +50 °C)
* Frequency Stability: +/- 0.002%
* Receiving Sensitivity: 60 dB (S/N: 12 dB)
* S/N Ratio: 70 dB
* Audio Output Jack: 1/4" Jack
* Dimensions (W X H X D): 8.3" X 1.0" X 5.6"
* Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%
* Modulation: Frequency Modulation (FM)
* Modulation Depth: +/- 15KHz
* Output Power: 30mW, Max.
* Spurious Emission: > 40dB
* Battery: Two 1.5V AA Battery (Battery included for test only)
* Current Consumption: < 20 - 35mA
* Dimensions (W X H X D): (Belt-Pack) 2.5" X 3.6" X 0.9"
|Brand Name||Audio 2000|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|