The APM1066’s frequency response is optimized for the vocal application by controlling the proximity effect through its low-frequency rolloff. The APM1066’s extended high-frequency response significantly enhances the sound reinforcement clarity.
Throughout the APM1066’s full frequency range, the cardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical to significantly cut off any feedback and off-axis coloration. An advanced design in the shock-mounted microphone element and the delicately finished surface keep the handling noise extremely low.
The extraordinary features of the sound clarity and transparency, high output, extremely low handling noise, uniform cardioid pickup pattern, and delicately designed and finished surface make the APM1066 microphone an outstanding microphone for any critical vocal applications.
The standard APM1066 package includes an APM1066 microphone, a soft-rubber microphone clip, a pouch, and a 20' microphone cable (XLRF-XLRM or XLRF-1/4") in a deluxe colored cardboard box.
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
* The APM1066 comprises a low impedance element with extremely lightweight diaphragm for an excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exceptional detail and clarity.
* The APM1066 contains an AlNiCo magnet element precisely constructed in a housing having a wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound.
* With a low-frequency rolloff and an extended high-frequency response, the APM1066 captures the original vocal sound with an extraordinary clarity.
* Tight cardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical throughout the entire APM1066’s frequency range to minimize feedback.
* An advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimize the handling and stand noise.
* Rugged and durable sandblasted zinc casing.
* A rugged dent-resistant steel mesh grille windscreen provides an extended life and durability.
|Brand Name||Audio 2000|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|