The Audio2000'S® APM175 microphone is a versatile professional dynamic microphone of exceptionally high quality. A super efficient magnetic circuit design utilizing twin AlNiCo magnet elements provides maximum output level for an improved signal-to-noise ratio for all vocal and sound reinforcement applications.
Incorporated with an extremely light weight diaphragm, the low impedance capsule inheres excellent transient responses and a wide frequency range with the results of a transparent presentation of sound amplification.
The APM175's frequency response is optimized for vocal application by controlling proximity effect through its low-frequency rolloff. The APM175's extended frequency response provides a clarity normally found only in condenser microphones.
Throughout the APM175's full frequency range, the hypercardioid pattern of the APM175 stays uniform and symmetrical to significantly cut off any feedback and off-axis coloration. Advanced design in the shock-mounted microphone element and delicately finished surface keep handling noise extremely low.
The extraordinary features of sound clarity and transparency, high output, extremely low handling noise, uniform hypercardioid pickup pattern, and delicately designed and finished surface make the APM175 microphone an outstanding value in any critical vocal application.
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
* APM175 comprises a low impedance element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and a wide frequency range with exceptional detail and clarity.
* APM175 contains twin AlNiCo magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing a clear and uncolored sound.
* With low-frequency rolloff and extended high-frequency response, the APM175 captures the original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity.
* Tight hypercardioid pattern stays uniform and symmetrical throughout the APM175's entire frequency range to minimize feedback.
* Advanced shockmount and microphone element design effectively minimize handling and stand noise.
* Rugged and durable nickel finished zinc casing.
* A rugged dent-resistant steel mesh grille provides extended life and durability.
|Brand Name||Audio 2000|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|