The FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer PRO is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market (less than 0.2 seconds) and the only one to offer a 96 kHz sampling rate. This rack-mountable audio solution is the quick, easy way to protect yourself and your audience from feedback.
One Smart Solution
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ2496 automatically and “intelligently” locates up to 20 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to “destroy” feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the “Set-and-Forget” default setting, plus the Panic button, your FEEDBACK DESTROYER can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation
The Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode allows individual programming of up to 40 fully-parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment. Open MIDI architecture makes future firmware updates and flexible communication with digital equipment exceedingly simple.
- Ultra-high performance 2-channel 24-bit/96 kHz Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 40 feedback frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Panic button immediately takes action in feedback emergency situation
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks filters until they are reset manually
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter plus 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Main Audio Input: XLR & 1/4" TRS
- Main Audio Output: XLR & 1/4" TRS
- Power Consumption: 10 W
- Power Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1 3/4 x 19 x 7 1/2"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.