The 12-input, 2-bus XENYX 1202FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use four dynamic or condenser microphones. The three-band British EQs on each channel are famous for warm, musical sound. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
* Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
* 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
* Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
* Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
* FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
* Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
* CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
* Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* Input impedance: 20k Ohms balanced,
* 10k Ohms unbalanced
* 20Hz-200kHz frequency response
* <-97dB signal-to-noise ratio
* 0.005% THD
* 9-1/2"W x 1-5/6"H x 8-2/3"D
* 3 lbs.