The compact X1204USB mixer takes the 1204USB up a notch, providing all the same great features, plus our new 24-bit, dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. User-definable parameters include reverb time and brilliance, delay room size and repetitions, modulation depth and speed, and much more. Time-based functions can be addressed via a handy Tap button. The most recent parameter settings are always stored in memory.
XENYX USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, XENYX USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
* Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
* 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
* 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
* Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
* New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
* Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
* 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
* Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
* 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
* 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
* Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
* Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
* Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
* "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
* Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* USB Connector: Type B
* Power Consumption: 40 W
* Power Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
* 9-11/16"W x 3-7/8"H x 13-5/32"D
* 6 lbs.