There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
* Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
* Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
* 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
* New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
* Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
* Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
* Updated HiQnet Band Manager™ and System Architect™ control software
* Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
•6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
•Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
•8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
•For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
•Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx™ Plus Limiter
•User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
•50 total presets, 49 of which are user-definable.
•Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel
•Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
•Output Connectors: Two Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon® is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon® connectors).
•HiQnet™ USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet™ network.
Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
Dimensions & Weight
* Dimensions: 19"W x 3.5"H x 12.5"D
* Weight: 18.5 lbs