The EON518S is an 18-inch, direct radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer system. Designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. It also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability. The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18") Differential Drive® woofer driven by a 500 watt Class-D digital amplifier.
* 500 watt High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
* True portability weighing only 29.5 kg (65 lb)
* Compact enclosure
* Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
* 18" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
* Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
* Stereo balanced loop-through outputs
* Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
* Easy “daisy-chain” connections for extending the system
* Polarity reverse selector
* Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
* Rugged DuraFlex™ finish
System Power Rating : 500 W continuous
1000 W peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 36 Hz - 130 Hz
Dimensions (H x W x D) : 617 mm x 569 mm x 652 mm
(24.3 in x 22.4 in x 25.7 in)
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 42 Hz - 100 Hz
Maximum SPL : 129 dB
Crossover Frequency : 120 Hz (HPF selectable on outputs)
* Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
* Extending the low-frequency output performance of powered and non-powered full-range speaker systems.
* Optimized for complete compatibility with EON® full-range speakers.