This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
* JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
* Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
* The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
* High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
* Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
* The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
* SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
* Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
* Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
* Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating : 250 W / 1000W
Frequency Range : 38 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
(H x W x D) : 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
Frequency Response : 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz (±3 dB)
Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL : 128 dB
Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency : 1.6 kHz
Weight : 27.4 kg (61 lb)
High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver : JBL M115-8A
Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel