The JRX115i is an economical, suspendable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable. The JRX115i is well suited to a variety of sound reinforcement applications including live music, music playback and speech. Other than the substitution of three, threaded M10 suspension points for the handles, feet and pole-mount, the JRX115i is identical to the popular JRX115 portable sound reinforcement speaker.
* JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
* Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
* The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
* High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
* Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
* The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
* SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
* Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
* Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
* Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
(H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz (±3 dB)
Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
Weight: 27.4 kg (61 lb)
High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel