The JRX125 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
* Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
* Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
* The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
* A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
* High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
* Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
* The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
* SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
* Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
* Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
Power Rating : 500 W / 2000 W
Frequency Range : 36 Hz - 16 kHz
(H x W x D) : 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm
(43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
Frequency Response : 45 Hz - 12 kHz
Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power : 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
Maximum SPL : 133 dB
Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency : 2 kHz
Weight : 42.6 kg (94 lb)
High Frequency Driver : JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver : JBL M128 x 2
Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel