MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques. It's portable so you can grab MIXTRACK and your laptop and go to wherever the gig is.
MIXTRACK has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transports controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK’s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
FULLY EQUIPPED, MIDI COMPLIANT
MIXTRACK comes with the powerful DJ software which makes it easy to mix your favorite music. Virtual DJ LE comes standard in North and South America, while Native Instruments'® Traktor LE is included in Europe and Asia. Both applications integrate with your iTunes library for playback and mixing of songs. Regardless of which software it comes with, MIXTRACK lets you create professional sounding mixes at home or at live performances at parties, functions and clubs. Full MIDI compliance means MIXTRACK will also work with virtually any MIDI-mappable music software.
EASY USB CONNECTION
MIXTRACK connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
MIXTRACK controller with attached USB cable
Quick start guide
Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software included in North/South America
Native Instruments® TRAKTOR™ LE included in Europe and Asia
* Large touch sensitive platters for accurate control and scratching
* Classic, dual-deck layout with complete mixer section
* Lighted controls indicate status in software for less time looking at the computer
* MIDI-over-USB controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
* Mac and PC class-compliant USB – no software drivers to install
* USB-powered device does not require additional power supply
* Includes Native Instruments Traktor LE software, pre-mapped for Traktor Duo/Pro
* Works with MP3, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA (non-DRM, Windows only), AAC (non-DRM), and audio CDs (requires CD drive on computer)
* Dimensions (WxDxH): 18.75” x 11” x 2”
* Weight: 4.15 lbs
MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
Mac: OS X 10.5, Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz
PC: Windows XP (SP3, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32/64 bit), or 7 (32/64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1)
1 GB RAM
100 MB free disk space
Optional: Four-output sound card for cueing and playback
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|