The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
* Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
* 1000 watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
* Extensive DSP enhances system performance
* Attractive and professional appearance
* Rugged ABS enclosures
* Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
* Comfortable ergonomic handles
* 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
* Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
* 12" cone transducer
* 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
* Frequency Response (-6 dB): 52 Hz - 18 kHz
* Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
* Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 75° conical
* Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak
* Power Outpu: 1000 W continuous Class D
(500 W LF, 500 W HF), 2000 W peak
* Input Impedance (ohms):
XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
XLR / ¼" MIC mode: 2260 balanced
* Controls: Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
* Indicators: Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic
* Connectors: Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
* On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
* AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
* Enclosure Material: Impact resistant ABS
* Finish: Black paint
Dimensions & Weight
* Dimensions (HWD): 23.7" x 14" x 14"
603 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm
* Weight: 41 lb / 18.6 kg
Mackie ProFX12 Professional 12-Channel Mixer with USB
The ProFX12 is the perfect choice for smaller performing acts, solo performers or for small venues that don’t have the budget or space for a ton of outboard gear. The ProFX12 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and is really easy to operate. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The “Pro” in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, small footprint…everything you need.
The ProFX12 is loaded with six Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated “Gig-Ready” effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. The ProFX12 has all the right tools, each and every one designed to sound great. Plus, everything is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with additional impact-resistant sidecheeks, protecting your investment from the rigors of the road.
• Professional 12-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
• 6 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
• 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
• Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
• USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
• 4 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
• 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
• 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
• Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
• Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
• Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
• Headphone output with separate rotary level control
• Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch Main outputs
• FX mute with remote control via footswitch
• Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
• Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
• Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
* Height: 14.05 in / 357 mm (both)
* Depth: 3.58 in / 91 mm (both)
* Width: 11.41 in / 290 mm (ProFX8)
14.6 in / 370 mm (ProFX12)
* Net Weight
7.1 lb / 3.2 kg (ProFX8)
9.0 lb / 4.1 kg (ProFX12
|Warranty||6 Year QSC Warranty (Limited) and 1 Year Mackie Warranty|