The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
* Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
* Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output•Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
* Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
* Minimally effected by varying load impedance
* Legendary Shure quality and reliability