The Shure BLX1288/P31 Wireless Combo System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring dual wireless channels, QuickScan frequency selection and both the PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use, and the PG58 professional quality vocal microphone capsule for lead and backup vocal performance applications. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors.
Available as an included option for many systems, it also makes a viable replacement option for use in existing systems. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
* BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver
* BLX2 Handheld and P31 Headset Transmitter
* PS23US Power Supply
* 2 Microphone Clips
* Four AA batteries
BLX88 Dual-Channel Receiver:
* One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
* Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
* Two-color audio status indicator LED
Green: Normal audio levels
Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
* XLR and 1/4" output connectors
* Additional BLX4R Features:
Adjustable output level
Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
LCD Display with detailed RF and audio metering
BLX2 Handheld and PG30 Headset Transmitters:
* Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
* Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
* Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
* Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
* Green: "Ready"
* Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
* Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
* Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
* TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
* Tactile on/off switch
* Adjustable gain control
* Lightweight, rugged construction
|Warranty||Two Year Manufacturer Warranty (Limited)|