The SM58 tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath pop noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
* Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
* Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
* Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
* Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
* Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
* Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
* Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz